38 件の投稿
johnfamさんがディスカッションをはじめました
What other kind of trees go well w/ live oak? - *east Texas zone 9 I have several mature live oak trees (ranging from 40 years to 150+ yrs (if I guess) on my property. What other kinds of ... 続きを読む
    コメント 6 件
johnfamさんがディスカッションをはじめました
What trees go well with live oak? - *east Texas zone 9 I have several mature live oak trees (ranging from 40 years to 150+ yrs (if I guess) on my property. What other kinds of ... 続きを読む
    コメント 6 件
johnfamさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Purple flowers/plant name? - Purple flowers/plant name?
    コメント 1 件
johnfamさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Is this a peach tree? - What kind of fruit tree is this? I'd like to plant one that will do good in Houston.
    コメント 1 件
johnfamさんがディスカッションをはじめました
What is planted in the garden? - What is planted in the garden?
    コメント
johnfamさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Flowers in pits - What kinds of flowers are in the pots?
    コメント
johnfamさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Bougainvilleas have spots - Is this a fungus? They have been fine in pots for a year and now have spots all over... Can I clear this up or do they need to be removed fr... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
johnfamさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Courtyard/patio before and afters!!! - We had no clue what to do here but over the Labor Day weekend we made it happen! What do you think? I'm so pleased with how it looks and I h... 続きを読む
「いいね!」 5 件    コメント 10 件
johnfamさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Help??!!! SOMETHING is eating may rose bush away! - I just put 6 of these iceberg climbing rose plants in my back yard near my big oak tree. Today I went out in the garden and there are big ch... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
johnfamさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Faster growing hardy trees for zone 9a (Houston) - I want to add some trees in the yard but id like to see what the faster growing trees are for this area of East Texas (Houston). They can be... 続きを読む
    コメント 10 件
もっと見る...