6 件の投稿
Jody Ewingさんがディスカッションをはじめました
I’m interested in knowing about the quality of the faucet - One review says it “rusts” and the mechanism is hard to use. Please let me know if that is a single incident and the quality of the faucet. 続きを読む
    コメント
Jody Ewingさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Is this a decal? - Please tell me where I can purchase this decal, if it is one.
    コメント
Jody Ewingさんがディスカッションをはじめました
I love the curtains but can't find them online anywhere on on the Houz - Swoop airy curtains. Details on sizes and materials. Please
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 1 件
Jody Ewingさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 1 件
Jody Ewingさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Staircase decorating - I have a stairwell that is a basic "go downstairs" area. I want to do something to lighten it up and make it look more inviting. I've redo... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
Jody Ewingさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Review of company - Just trying to try to write a review of a site that I ordered a dining table and chairs from. Can you tell me how to do that? Very unhappy... 続きを読む
    コメント