9 件の投稿
jode brownさんがディスカッションをはじめました
what type of bulbs does this vanity light need? - I am interested in this light but would like to know what light bulbs I need to purchase with it. Thanks
    コメント 1 件
jode brownさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 1 件
jode brownさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Help Spruce up our Entryway! - We have A nice grey paint color on the walls in our small 5'x9' entryway. Need some ideas to add some nice pops of color or a place to plac... 続きを読む
    コメント 9 件
jode brownさんがディスカッションをはじめました
How do I spruce up our small (5'x9') entryway? - I had a small bench, (see photo), but I fear it's not right....wall needs something too...please help!
    コメント 18 件
jode brownさんがディスカッションをはじめました
philly wooden vertical sign - philly girl moves to Ct in 2010; loves the philly sign in this photo...can you give me the source? thx
    コメント 1 件
jode brownさんがディスカッションをはじめました
what are the paint colors?
    コメント 3 件
jode brownさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Can you recall the wall color and trim?
    コメント 1 件
jode brownさんがディスカッションをはじめました
can anyone guess the wall color?
    コメント 2 件