30 件の投稿
Jodi Nesbittさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Table width - How wide is that table? I just bought the same lamp and am concerned that it's wider than my table.
    コメント 1 件
Jodi Nesbittさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Painted siding? - Is the siding also painted with the SW Urbane Bronze or just the trim?
「いいね!」 4 件    コメント 5 件
Jodi Nesbittさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Paint color - What is the gray paint color on this house?
    コメント 1 件
Jodi Nesbittさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Cement walkway - Can you use a snow blower on the walkway being that the cement slabs are separated and have rock in between? I'm interested in doing this b... 続きを読む
    コメント
Jodi Nesbittさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Cabinets - What type of wood are the cabinets made of?
    コメント
Jodi Nesbittさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Length of island - How long is the island ?
    コメント 3 件
Jodi Nesbittさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Quartz or granite? - Is this Alaska white quartz?
    コメント 1 件
Jodi Nesbittさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Cabinet material and stain - Are the cabinets oak? And what is the stain color? Thanks!
    コメント
Jodi Nesbittさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Countertop - Is the countertop granite?
「いいね!」1 件    コメント
Jodi Nesbittさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Tile? - What size is the tile and where can I find this?
    コメント 1 件
もっと見る...