5 件の投稿
Joan Bolletさんがディスカッションをはじめました
replacing a green sofa - I have a very old sofa that mey daughter wants me to replace. Problem is that I have had great difficulties in finding a green color that w... 続きを読む
    コメント 25 件
Joan Bolletさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Help - with expediting? - In April, my upstairs neighbor's washing machine overflowed badly, leaving puddles in my kitchen bathroom and hall. Had an emergency team c... 続きを読む
    コメント 4 件
Joan Bolletさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Help - Backyard area -in bad shape - My condo backyard has deteriorated in the last 4 years due to a spell of health issues on my part. It badly needs refreshing. However, th... 続きを読む
    コメント
Joan Bolletさんがディスカッションをはじめました
evergreen issues - First, i live in a Pacific Northwest Condo surrounded by huge evergreens.. Here is a picture of my common area backyard. These evergreens a... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
Joan Bolletさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Help with condo garden - I have a small space between the condo and the fence. I have moved plants and made a mulched pathway which creates a curved garden. The... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件