7 件の投稿
jmumovicさんがディスカッションをはじめました
wall decor/ lighting advicr - hello, I'm looking to add some wall decor on the wall going up the stairs. Family room is located on the right overlooking the stairs. thank... 続きを読む
    コメント 4 件
jmumovicさんがディスカッションをはじめました
searching for design consulting - I'm looking to connect with someone who can help me design a couple spaces (multi use family room, bathrooms and small basement) as well as ... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
jmumovicさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Deck design ideas - I'm looking for someone to help with a backyard renovation, primarily with a deck design and some landscaping.
    コメント 4 件
jmumovicさんがディスカッションをはじめました
cushion for a bench - who would i look for to make a cushion for a bench for me? i need the bottom and back cushion done but not sure who to look for. thanks!
    コメント 2 件
jmumovicさんがディスカッションをはじめました
dining room table/ chairs & bar stools - With a white kitchen with grey countertop, brown island with white/ grey countertop and dark brown hardwood and grey tile what colour wood d... 続きを読む
    コメント 4 件
jmumovicさんがディスカッションをはじめました
kitchen design - We are in the process of picking kitchen cabinets and I am stuck. Initially I wanted a brown island with white/ off white cupboards for the ... 続きを読む
    コメント 8 件
jmumovicさんがディスカッションをはじめました
kitchen reno - I'm taking down a support wall to put in an island and open up the space. In order to have proper support I would need to put in 1 post (cor... 続きを読む
    コメント 4 件