15 件の投稿
jmendeloffさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 1 件
jmendeloffさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 1 件
jmendeloffさんがディスカッションをはじめました
love the railing! what is the syle of the railing called? - love the railing! what is the syle of this railing called? thank you
    コメント
jmendeloffさんがディスカッションをはじめました
how wide is this island? thanks
    コメント 5 件
jmendeloffさんがディスカッションをはじめました
It is so hard to find industrial pendant lighting with a chain. Could you please tell me where the pendants are from? thank you.
    コメント 2 件
jmendeloffさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Hi i love this idea! Great chair! where could I find one like It or the fabric? Thanks
    コメント 1 件
jmendeloffさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Is the countertop soapstone? Please I 'm in process of doing kitchen and I would love to know surface. Thank you kindly
    コメント 3 件
jmendeloffさんがディスカッションをはじめました
great chairs where are they from?
    コメント 1 件
jmendeloffさんがディスカッションをはじめました
what is the name of the granite used in the photo? It's fab!!
    コメント 1 件
もっと見る...