6 件の投稿
jlvhawk3さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Flooring Options for Screened Patio - I am looking for inexpensive floor options for a screened patio area on the back of my breezeway. I have a 15'x12' screened area with 3 wall... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
jlvhawk3さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Recommendations for 4 Piece Kitchen ~$3000-3500 Budget - We are redoing our kitchen and planning to replace all appliances and add a dishwasher which we did not have previously. We have done some l... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
jlvhawk3さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Getting Ready to Remodel! - I've posted HERE before for some ideas on remodeling our tiny and terrible kitchen. At the time, we were considering more extensive things l... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 13 件
jlvhawk3さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Floorplan Idea Map ??? - I have been considering the idea of building a house for a long time, and have spent a lot of time reading here, looking at online plans, an... 続きを読む
    コメント 14 件
jlvhawk3さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Kitchen Remodel Ideas - We are currently living in a small house with a kitchen that just doesn't work too well, and we are interested in exploring what we could do... 続きを読む
    コメント 5 件
jlvhawk3さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Help with Remodel Ideas - We are currently living in a small house (~1050 sq ft main floor) built in the early 70's. While the house is a bit small and somewhat cramp... 続きを読む
    コメント 4 件