11 件の投稿
jlvcさんがディスカッションをはじめました
summer sun overheating the room - Hello, my parents need some help. They downsized last fall into a great 2 bedroom house after doing a number of renovations. Among other thi... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 20 件
jlvcさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Grout - What's the reason behind the two different colours of grout?
    コメント 1 件
jlvcさんがディスカッションをはじめました
I need ideas! - I want to do something different in my front yard, and definitely get rid of the grass. I don't want to do the typical flower bed in front o... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
jlvcさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Need help with window coverings - Hello! My house is almost finished being built and I am working on the final touches. I want to get some window coverings for the master bed... 続きを読む
    コメント 5 件
jlvcさんがディスカッションをはじめました
House numbers - Hello! Does anyone have any suggestions where I might be able to get 10 inch high house numbers in Canada? I've looked online at home depot... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
jlvcさんがディスカッションをはじめました
House number - Hello, love the numbers 6 and 3 on the house, can you tell me where you got them from? Thank you!
    コメント
jlvcさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Need help locating a sink - Hello! I am in the middle of building a house and am trying to find all my plumbing fixtures. I plan to do something similar to the attache... 続きを読む
    コメント 5 件
jlvcさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Love the taps! - Can you tell me who makes the taps please? Thanks!
    コメント 1 件
jlvcさんがディスカッションをはじめました
sink and counter top - Hi Jodie, absolutely love this bathroom! I had printed it off and took it into Melissa at Urban Tree Recovery to show her what I was looking... 続きを読む
    コメント 4 件
jlvcさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Slate tiles and the pros and cons - I'm thinking of using slate tiles in my laundry room, I know they are porous and can stain, but I'm worried about them absorbing smells as I... 続きを読む
    コメント 20 件
もっと見る...