12 件の投稿
jlsbflyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
exterior paint color - Does anyone happen to know the exterior paint color? It’s perfection (obviously it could be retouched but thought I’d ask) Thank you!
    コメント 2 件
jlsbflyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
This gorgeous chandelier - I am in desperate need of some help. We have this stunning chandelier in our foyer and I am in love. Unfortunately, I cannot for the life of... 続きを読む
    コメント
jlsbflyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Great vanity! - Hi I am wondering if you could tell me what color this is in person? I am building and my painter is coming soon...I plan on ordering this ... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
jlsbflyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Island length - Hi! My husband and I are building and the decisions are so overwhelming! I am wondering, if you have time, if you could tell me the length o... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 2 件
jlsbflyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Help identifying a light - Can anyone identify this beauty of a pendant light?
    コメント 11 件
jlsbflyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Identify lights - Can anyone identify this beautiful pendant light?!
    コメント 3 件
jlsbflyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
New construction--hardware - I would be ever so appreciative of some help. We have a very farm country glamour natural boho fun bright light aesthetic and our house is p... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
jlsbflyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
72" vanity by ari - Can you tell me if you have any 72" vanities? (By ari bath). I love the style but am looking for a 72" double. Thank you!
    コメント
jlsbflyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
72" vanity by ari - Can you tell me if you have any 72" vanities? (By ari bath). I love the style but am looking for a 72" double. Thank you!
    コメント
jlsbflyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
72" vanity by ari - Can you tell me if you have any 72" vanities? (By ari bath). I love the style but am looking for a 72" double. Thank you!
    コメント 1 件
もっと見る...