57 件の投稿
jlaitarさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Norway Maple not growing - My parents have a Norway Maple in their front yard that is probably 35 or 40 years old. The past 5 years it has leafed out, but only grew a ... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
jlaitarさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Should I buy this tree? - I saw this maple tree at home depot and they topped it. Will it still grow fine with it topped, or will it look weird as it matures?
    コメント 13 件
jlaitarさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Thoughts on tree damage - Hi everyone My contractor whacked my maple tree in two spots. Thoughts on the damage and anything I can do? Thanks Jeff
    コメント 11 件
jlaitarさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Tomato plants stopped growing - The tomato plants on the right were started the middle of February and they grew great for the 1st month, but then stopped growing and turne... 続きを読む
    コメント 9 件
jlaitarさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Root growth in trees - A couple questions on root growth in trees: 1. Does drought make a tree grow its roots deeper to find water? 2. Do tree roots die back or ... 続きを読む
    コメント 21 件
jlaitarさんがディスカッションをはじめました
too late to prune trees? - I have two maples and an elm at my lakehouse in southern Michigan. It's been a warm March so far, so the trees are full of sap I'm sure. ... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
jlaitarさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Norway Maple Orange? - The Norway Maple in my parents front yard turned orange this year, as opposed to it's usual bright yellow. Why did that happen? Jeff
    コメント 18 件
jlaitarさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Wetwood/Slime Flux question - I noticed this year at my elm has a patch of wetwood/slime flux on it. It's where the trunk splits about 6 feet off the ground. Is The tr... 続きを読む
    コメント 7 件
jlaitarさんがディスカッションをはじめました
What kind of tree is this? - I saw this potted tree being sold at Walmart in zone 6. What type is it? Thanks Jeff
    コメント 3 件
jlaitarさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Does topping hurt a tree? - I was at Home Depot yesterday and noticed that the top of the maple trees that they're selling were topped and had multiple new branches gro... 続きを読む
    コメント 9 件
もっと見る...