11 件の投稿
jkbushさんがディスカッションをはじめました
This is gorgeous! Wall tile - I have made notes and saved your design work - thank you for posting! I saw you commented the tile was white marble. I'm assuming that is t... 続きを読む
    コメント
jkbushさんがディスカッションをはじめました
I love the wood and iron staircase! How can I do this? - I want to change my staircase to wood and love the Ballisters in this home! What is the name of the manufacturer and the style name? Thank... 続きを読む
    コメント
jkbushさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Love this entire house! DR light - Please tell me where you got this dining room light. Who is the manufacturer and make/model? Thank you!
    コメント
jkbushさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Please tell me where to find the cabinet pulls and pulls?? - This is so beautiful together! I just put creamy white cabinets on the perimeter and dark brown cherry in the island. Please tell me where... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
jkbushさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Love the lights on the side of the door - who makes them, please? - I love many aspects about this patio! Love the doors and lighting. Can you tell me where to find lights like these? Thank you!
    コメント 1 件
jkbushさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Love the home! Who makes the lights at the doors? - I love everything about this home - layout, stone walkways, landscape, and lighting! I'm a far cry from having my home look like this, but ... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
jkbushさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Great rooms! What is the granite called, please? - I love the colors and how warm these two rooms are! We're remodeling our kitchen now and I'm using a painted cabinet on the perimeter and w... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
jkbushさんがディスカッションをはじめました
「いいね!」1 件    コメント
jkbushさんがディスカッションをはじめました
The cooktop was pulled out - did you do something at the bottom? - Is there a molding or kick toe? Is there a column? Or is the cabinet just pulled out? Is there anything on the side of the pulled out cab... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
jkbushさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Love the kitchen! What style details can you share about the cabinets? - I can tell that they are full overlay. It looks like a squared off edge? Please confirm (is it a little rounded?). And flat panel, with a... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
もっと見る...