36 件の投稿
jkartさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Coffee Table - Can you tell me where the coffee table can be purchased?
    コメント
jkartさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Living Room - Leather Chairs with Fabric Sofas? - I'm updating my formal living room, but really I don't want it to be overly formal. We entertain a lot, have young kids (and 2 dogs) and wan... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
jkartさんがディスカッションをはじめました
weight capacity - Does this chair have a weight capacity?
    コメント 1 件
jkartさんがディスカッションをはじめました
width of seat - The description shows an overall width of 36" and a seat width of 35"...is this accurate? The arms look like are several inches thick each.
    コメント 1 件
jkartさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Size question - What is the measurement from the floor to the top of the back cushion?
    コメント 1 件
jkartさんがディスカッションをはじめました
42" or 43" - The listing says 43" on the product page, but the measurements listed below shows 42". Can you tell me which is accurate? I need to know ful... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 1 件
jkartさんがディスカッションをはじめました
drawers and doors - are the drawers and doors on this unit soft close?
    コメント
jkartさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Two medicine cabinets/mirrors over single sink vanity? - We are tight on space in our kids bath remodel. We originally ordered a small double vanity and two medicine cabients (plus two vanity light... 続きを読む
    コメント 9 件
jkartさんがディスカッションをはじめました
HELP! Semi-Vitreous Shower Tile? - I'm having such a hard time finding impervious tile for my shower. Everything I'm seeing in the color/size I want is at least semi-vitreous.... 続きを読む
    コメント 15 件
jkartさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Kid/Guest Bathroom - Honed Carrera or Porcelain Tile - I need help trying to decide on the tile for our guest/kid bathroom remodel. Photos of options listed below! We have Carrera in our other tw... 続きを読む
    コメント 16 件
もっと見る...