17 件の投稿
jjacobsnycさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Acid neutralizer in summerhouse - We have an acid neutralizer at our summerhouse to treat our well water. Every night, the neutralizer flushes itself and dumps many gallons o... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
jjacobsnycさんがディスカッションをはじめました
same tile on walls as in shower? - Love this bathroom and want to do something very similar. It's hard to tell if the tiles in the shower are the same as on the walls. Are the... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
jjacobsnycさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Stunning!! How far does roof overhang the screen porch? - We are putting a screen porch on the front of our summerhouse, and we'd like to be able to sit out there during a rainstorm. Is your overhan... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
jjacobsnycさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Need help identifying perennial in my garden - Hi everyone - This plant has been growing in my garden for years, and I have no idea what it is. Can anyone help? The clusters of purple flo... 続きを読む
    コメント 6 件
jjacobsnycさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Concrete Floor Question - Hi, We put a small (10'x18') addition spanning the back of our brownstone. We put in a concrete floor with radiant heat. It was poured in Ma... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
jjacobsnycさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Replacing electric hot water heater - should I go hybrid? - Hi all - Recently, the 16 year old 50-gallon hot water heater in our summerhouse has started leaking and I think it's time to replace it. W... 続きを読む
    コメント 37 件
jjacobsnycさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Abbaka vs Greenheck - Rooftop Range Hood Blower - Thanks so much to all of you who share your knowledge with this group. It�s an amazing resource! We are at the tail end of a renovation... 続きを読む
    コメント 18 件
jjacobsnycさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Floor looks great. What's the finish? - Wow, amazing house! We just put an addition on our house with a concrete floor. It's time to seal and wax it, but I'm not sure what to use. ... 続きを読む
    コメント
jjacobsnycさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 1 件
jjacobsnycさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Adore the look - does the faucet function well? - I love love love the look of this bathroom. I ordered a similar sink for my moroccan-tiled laundry room, and I want to do the same faucet. I... 続きを読む
    コメント
もっと見る...