6 件の投稿
Jenniさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Project Bathroom - Help! I’m in the process of remodeling this OLD and small bathroom from 1972. I’ve included pictures of the tile I chose and I have it numbe... 続きを読む
    コメント 6 件
Jenniさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Layout: Small home office - Hey there! I need help placing furniture in a small room. I’m turning into a small home office. I have attached a picture of a floor plan (t... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
Jenniさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Still trying!!! Kitchen/dining room dilemma - Ok so I've posted about my kitchen before and I haven't been able to get things going just yet. But now I'm ready! I'm willing to paint th... 続きを読む
    コメント 5 件
Jenniさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Brighten up my dining room!! - I need help revamping the dining room. I recently purchased this table and server. The room is just so dark. Unsure of what colors to mix in... 続きを読む
    コメント 18 件
Jenniさんがディスカッションをはじめました
To texture walls or not? - Hey guys! I'm in the process of renovating a home to turn into rental property. This is an older house built in 1971. I love the look of te... 続きを読む
    コメント 4 件
Jenniさんがディスカッションをはじめました
I need help with my kitchen - I'm trying revamp my entire kitchen and dining room look. The countertop, flooring, and cabinets were just recently redone about 3-4 years a... 続きを読む
    コメント 12 件