4 件の投稿
jimodomさんがディスカッションをはじめました
How far apart are the screw holes - I need the screws to be 5 inches apart in order to keep the same holes. Will this work? I don't see where it says on the description. Thx
    コメント 1 件
jimodomさんがディスカッションをはじめました
How many inches apart are the screw holes on this knob? - I have an existing cabinet that the screw holes are 5 inches apart. Will this knob work without creating new holes?
    コメント 1 件
jimodomさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Samples? - Can I get a cutting for approval or a sample for color matching on the fabrics you sell? How do I do that? If I order just a yard and need 1... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
jimodomさんがディスカッションをはじめました
84 inch width trestle style table - I am looking for a table similar to this Anaheim Trestle Dining table but I want it for outdoor dining, Do you make any tables in teak wood ... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件