30 件の投稿
jilltigsさんがディスカッションをはじめました
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 1 件
jilltigsさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 1 件
jilltigsさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 1 件
jilltigsさんがディスカッションをはじめました
「いいね!」1 件    コメント
jilltigsさんがディスカッションをはじめました
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 1 件
jilltigsさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Anyone used Benjamin Moore's "Athena" paint? - My decorator is suggesting this color, but I am worried I see some pink in it. I really want a light warm gray. Has anyone used this color a... 続きを読む
    コメント 4 件
jilltigsさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Do I trust my designer? - I have really been struggling with paint choices in my home and my husband finally hired a designer for me since I cannot seem to get it rig... 続きを読む
    コメント 6 件
jilltigsさんがディスカッションをはじめました
What do you think of white upper cabinets and dark lower ones? - I currently have dark stained cabinets (walnut stained cherry) and light travertine in my kitchen. I like how it looks, but the room is just... 続きを読む
    コメント 9 件
jilltigsさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Benjamin Moore's "Pale Oak" undertones?? - I really like this paint color, but I am worried I might see a little pink/purple undertone in it. Has anyone used this color? Do you see an... 続きを読む
「いいね!」 3 件    コメント 53 件
jilltigsさんがディスカッションをはじめました
The perfect light "greige"? - I am struggling terribly with finding a "greige" to go with my travertine in my entry and kitchen. In the adjacent rooms, there is... 続きを読む
    コメント 14 件
もっと見る...