13 件の投稿
Jilliusさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Where to put the dryer vent hookup behind stackables in a tight nook? - Hi everyone. We are at the tail end of shifting the hookups for our washer dryer to this nook (pictured below) where we're going to have a ... 続きを読む
    コメント 11 件
Jilliusさんがディスカッションをはじめました
How to trim around a window in a solid surface shower? - My husband and I recently moved and are remodeling the hall bathroom. In our old place, we had Swanstone shower walls and loooooved them. ... 続きを読む
    コメント 6 件
Jilliusさんがディスカッションをはじめました
How to know what my view'll be through a window that doesn't exist yet - Hi, I am kicking around ideas for where to add a window and/or skylight in my bathroom. As I mull it over, I would love to be able to get a ... 続きを読む
    コメント 12 件
Jilliusさんがディスカッションをはじめました
How do I phrase what I'm looking for, and where should I look for it? - Hi, I have never dealt with windows before and am at a loss where to start. My husband and I just bought a fixer upper with original 1974 wi... 続きを読む
    コメント 16 件
Jilliusさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Do you have sturdy baking sheets and/or pans you love? - Please post links to where I can buy your most beloved baking sheets and/or pans! We currently have a motley crew of banged up, too-small, s... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 29 件
Jilliusさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Of topiaries and statues - Do you all remember that guy who wanted layout help with his kitchen and had those giant topiaries and statues out displayed on his kitchen ... 続きを読む
「いいね!」 2 件    コメント 6 件
Jilliusさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Unrelated to kitchens, but still fun - In the last few months, there were several people posting for layout help with kitchens with views of bird feeders outside, which sparked mu... 続きを読む
「いいね!」 15 件    コメント 24 件
Jilliusさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Help my mom! Please recommend a cooktop/vent. - (I'm crossposting this in Kitchens and Appliances.) Hi everyone! My mom remodeled her kitchen about 20 years ago. It's aged remarkably well ... 続きを読む
    コメント 22 件
Jilliusさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Help my mom! Please recommend a cooktop/vent. - (I'm crossposting this in Kitchens and Appliances.) Hi everyone! My mom remodeled her kitchen about 20 years ago. It's aged remarkably well ... 続きを読む
    コメント 20 件
Jilliusさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Check out this insane kitchen -- Flinstones House - There is an unusual house where I grew up that is on a hill and visible from an adjacent freeway. I saw this every day on my way to school: ... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 35 件
もっと見る...