9 件の投稿
Jill Weldyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント
Jill Weldyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Countertops - Hi. Can you tell me the name of the countertop and what kind it is? Jill
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 1 件
Jill Weldyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Oven hood - Where was the oven hood purchased?
    コメント
Jill Weldyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Table chairs - Hi… Can you tell me where the kitchen chairs for that table were purchased? Thank you. Jill
    コメント 1 件
Jill Weldyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Cushion - Hi. Where did you have the cushion made?
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 1 件
Jill Weldyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Kitchen Table - Hi - can you tell me if the table is round or oval and where can I find it? Love it! Thank you. Jill
    コメント 1 件
Jill Weldyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Bench table - Where would I order a cushion like this?
    コメント 1 件
Jill Weldyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Backsplash - What is the backsplash used on the walls?
    コメント 1 件
Jill Weldyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Kitchen redo! - Hi! We are re-doing our kitchen and I absolutely LOVE the beach theme back splashes. How do we order ? Thank you Jill WELDY
    コメント 1 件