24 件の投稿
Jill Thaxtonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Floating vanity or traditional? - We had a flooding situation that ruined the floor and the antique vanity in this room. We were already in the middle of renovating but we we... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
Jill Thaxtonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Flooring with wood ceiling/beams? - We have a small farmhouse on a working farm. Currently there are pine floors in bad shape all over - bathrooms, kitchen, living, bedrooms. T... 続きを読む
    コメント 23 件
Jill Thaxtonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
White paint or color? - Recently moved into this farmhouse with a NE facing kitchen, overhung by a porch. I do have some light coming in from the SW from a sunroom.... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
Jill Thaxtonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Too much wood! - We bought a house for the land, not the house, and I thought I could get over it, but I'm drowning in wood. These cabinets are practically n... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 18 件
Jill Thaxtonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Doorbell Troubleshooting - We had a new doorbell installed as part of a renovation. Overall, it was a cheap quality, which disappointed us, but the detail got lost in ... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
Jill Thaxtonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Paint Imperfections: Painting Pros please answer! - I am having my whole house painted, trim, cabinets, walls, doors, shutters, paneling. The crew is using a sprayer and I am using BM Advance ... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 31 件
Jill Thaxtonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Can these be hardwired? - Can these lights be hardwired?
    コメント
Jill Thaxtonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Suitable for kitchen under cabinet lighting? - I'm not sure I understand how these work so let me tell you the application and you tell me if this product is suitable. I'm looking for w... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
Jill Thaxtonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Puck? Strip? Xenon? LED? Help! - My electrician told me to pick out my under cabinet lighting. Easy, I thought. Ha!! So many types and choices. Here is what I know I want: 1... 続きを読む
    コメント 10 件
Jill Thaxtonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Best sealer for Fantasy Brown Quartzite? - Looking for sealing recommendations for Fantasy Brown quartzite (I know, I know, it's up for debate if it's really quartzite, marble, calcit... 続きを読む
    コメント 12 件
もっと見る...