18 件の投稿
K. M.さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Counters - Can you please tell me the counter material?
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 3 件
K. M.さんがディスカッションをはじめました
kitchen island with table attached: pros and cons - Hello. We are renovating our home and are considering attaching a table (breakfast nook) to the island as seen here, for example. Does anyon... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
K. M.さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Which chair would you choose? - Hello. Which chair goes better in our dining room (with the chandelier, etc.)? We use this space for every meal and have a three year old an... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 15 件
K. M.さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Wall Color - What is the wall color leading down the stairs? Thanks.
    コメント 1 件
K. M.さんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 2 件
K. M.さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Chair Color/Style - I am looking for two smaller chairs (dining chair size) and one larger reading chair for my living room to go with my lavebder sofa (link be... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
K. M.さんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 1 件
K. M.さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Would you change out the curtains? The room is fairly small so I'm not sure if they are too much. ... I've thought about putting Roman shade... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
K. M.さんがディスカッションをはじめました
I am looking for recommendations of where I can find before and after pictures of homes that have been renovated. Any websites or books you ... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
K. M.さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Wire Chairs: Does anyone know where you can buy comfortable wire chairs for a dining room/kitchen area that is used often? I am looking for ... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
もっと見る...