45 件の投稿
jiggerrさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Frameless shower door - Our frameless shower enclosure was just completed and I'm not sure if it I'd correct. The installer wasn't any help. The door does not meet ... 続きを読む
    コメント 6 件
jiggerrさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Faucet dilemma - Plumber installed my new hansgrohe metris faucet and the pop up drain assembly is crooked. He gave some excuse that the sink hole is too sma... 続きを読む
    コメント 10 件
jiggerrさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Countertop - How high up wall should countertop material extend?
    コメント 1 件
jiggerrさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Grout - What color grout would look best with this tile on my shower floor. Thanks for suggestions. Walls are white subway with white grout.
    コメント
jiggerrさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Backsplash - I think I want a row of tile for my backsplash in bathroom. Any suggestions on colors that go with creama Marfil?
    コメント 2 件
jiggerrさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Hooks - What brand is the towel hook?
    コメント
jiggerrさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Bathroom accessories - I don't want towel bars in my new bathroom, instead I'd like to use hooks to hang towels. Most hooks I see are designated as robe hooks and ... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
jiggerrさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Bathroom sink - Which brand is better, Kohler or Toto?
    コメント 1 件
jiggerrさんがディスカッションをはじめました
New bathroom - Is there any reason to buy hansgrohe faucets over Moen? I've had Moen for 20 years with no problems, but our plumbing contractor is pushing ... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
jiggerrさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Countertop material - Which material holds up better in a bathroom? And do Calcutta marble or granite need to be sealed? Thank you
    コメント 3 件
もっと見る...