13 件の投稿
Ji Wuさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 1 件
Ji Wuさんがディスカッションをはじめました
How is drywall finished on the cut edges? - I noticed drywall is not primed or painted but how is it terminated at the cut end like around the window? It looks very clean.
    コメント 1 件
Ji Wuさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 1 件
Ji Wuさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Exposed wood. - I want to remove lots of drywalls in my house but can I still meet residential code? What are the places you have to put up materials like g... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 1 件
Ji Wuさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Wavy plastic board serving any function? - I am guessing soundproof. Is it used to satisfy any residential code?
    コメント 1 件
Ji Wuさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Is stud wrapping a must? - I want to open some space in my home and I have been wondering if I can leave the studs exposed. Is there any code saying they have to be co... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
Ji Wuさんがディスカッションをはじめました
The white boards in the center right. - What is the material and is there a frame? Thanks!
    コメント 5 件
Ji Wuさんがディスカッションをはじめました
How are they anchored to the studs? - I assume these are multiwall polycarbonate sheet? How thick are they and what brand? Thanks!
    コメント 1 件
Ji Wuさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Love exposed studs! - I want to expose the studs in interior walls in my house but I wonder if it will violate any fire code. Residential code says wood frame sha... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 1 件
Ji Wuさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Fire code? - I want to remove some drywalls off interior wood frame like in the staircase and between kitchen and living room but I am worried about expo... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
もっと見る...