14 件の投稿
jhdouglasさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Trying to decide if this art is too tall over bed? - We have a very high vaulted ceiling. A decorator recommended going big on the art over our bed. Trying to decide if it’s too much? I thin... 続きを読む
    コメント 5 件
jhdouglasさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Would this light be sufficient in pairs for bathroom lighting? - I would like to use this in master bath on either side of a mirror. Would it be enough lighting for applying makeup or shaving?
    コメント 1 件
jhdouglasさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Love this ceiling! - Can you share the stain color used?
    コメント
jhdouglasさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Love this color! - Love this color! Is this cedar? Please share what color and brand this is?
    コメント 1 件
jhdouglasさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Windows - Beautiful! Are the windows and trim stained or painted?
    コメント 1 件
jhdouglasさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Love the fireplace! - Can you provide the dimensions of this fireplace? I would love to know how wide it is.
    コメント 2 件
jhdouglasさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Beautiful cabinet design! - What is the total width of this vanity?
    コメント 1 件
jhdouglasさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Beautiful! How is the window trim finished? - I love everything about this place! Can you provide details of the trim? Is it a light stain or paint? The trusses and beams are beautifu... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
jhdouglasさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Nice colors for siding and rock! - Can you tell me what type siding and rock was used for this project? Is the siding pre-finished, painted or stained? I love how it turned ... 続きを読む
    コメント
jhdouglasさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Window trim - These windows are beautiful. Is it stained or painted wood?
    コメント 2 件
もっと見る...