20 件の投稿
jhawk635さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Love the iron on windows. Where did you get it? - I think it really adds another dimension to it. If you had it made do you have a sketch or drawing? Many thanks for sharing!
    コメント 1 件
jhawk635さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Love the beams. How thick are they? - Absolutely gorgeous. Look like about 8 x 8? thanks!
    コメント
jhawk635さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Love the liquor shelves. Do you have the dimensions? - Fantastic look, love the whole bar...
    コメント
jhawk635さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Is the Crown Molding Painted or Stained? - Love the look...the contrast is fantastic. If so, what color stain/paint. Thanks!
    コメント
jhawk635さんがディスカッションをはじめました
What are the dimensions of the office? - Beautiful design! I have a small office space and am looking for ideas.
    コメント 3 件
jhawk635さんがディスカッションをはじめました
How big is the office space? - Beautiful design. I have a small space and am looking for ideas.
    コメント
jhawk635さんがディスカッションをはじめました
How big is this office space? - Beautiful design...I have a small space and am looking for ideas.
「いいね!」1 件    コメント
jhawk635さんがディスカッションをはじめました
What are the dimensions of the shower? - Beautiful shower! do you find the space adequate?
「いいね!」1 件    コメント
jhawk635さんがディスカッションをはじめました
What are the dimensions of the shower and bench? - Beautiful shower! Do you find the size adequate?
    コメント 1 件
jhawk635さんがディスカッションをはじめました
What are the dimensions of the shower? - Beautiful shower! Do you find the space to be adequate?
    コメント 1 件
もっと見る...