9 件の投稿
jhaden25さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Grout Color - Any chance you know the brand/color used on the CRS-Shades/Clay tile? I'm using this tile in the master bath of our new home but struggling ... 続きを読む
    コメント
jhaden25さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Cable Railing - I am building here in the KC metro area and was curious where you sourced the cable railing? Thx for your time!
    コメント
jhaden25さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Flooring - Would love to know more about the flooring?
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 3 件
jhaden25さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Countertop - Countertop brand and color, please? Thx!
    コメント 1 件
jhaden25さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Tic Tac Toe - Where is this from? Thx!
    コメント 1 件
jhaden25さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Fireplace Paint by BM - What BM paint did you use? Is there something specific to use that withstands the heat? Thank you!
    コメント 2 件
jhaden25さんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 1 件
jhaden25さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Book shelf - Where is the shelf from, please?
    コメント 1 件
jhaden25さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Cocktail Table - I have this table... What did you do to the top?
    コメント 1 件