4 件の投稿
jgreensさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Upholstered ottoman - Hi, I am looking for an upholstered ottoman for my coffee table that has a shelf underneath the upholstered part. I am looking for a 3x3 a... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 2 件
jgreensさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Looking for an outdoor bench - I've been all over the city of Toronto looking for a 3 seater bench for my front porch. Ideally, I would like something without cushions du... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
jgreensさんがディスカッションをはじめました
I am having trouble finding.... - Hi all! I need some help! I am having trouble finding a white, tall, (Max 50"), dresser for my master bedroom. I already have this amazing ... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
jgreensさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Where can I find this tall boy dresser in white? - I am looking for this exact piece for master bedroom, but I can't seem to find it anywhere. Can you point me in the right direction?
    コメント 1 件