10 件の投稿
jezcat4376さんがディスカッションをはじめました
what is the tile size on the wall and the material? - This is a beautiful small bath. What size are the wall tiles? Are they porcelain?
「いいね!」 2 件    コメント
jezcat4376さんがディスカッションをはじめました
which quartz for this kitchen? - Which quartz (brand and design name) imitates the taj mail quartzite ?
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 2 件
jezcat4376さんがディスカッションをはじめました
induction cooktop - Wondering the brand of induction cooktop?
    コメント 1 件
jezcat4376さんがディスカッションをはじめました
space island to wall ovens - This is a beautiful kitchen. How much space in inches between island and wall ovens?
    コメント 1 件
jezcat4376さんがディスカッションをはじめました
which floor poly ambers least - Having red oak refinished. Currently is natural (no stain) with 4 coats water poly. Has lasted for 21 yrs. needs refinishing now. Contracto... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
jezcat4376さんがディスカッションをはじめました
keep laminate on periphery, change island lam to granite - My electric cooktop in dark green laminate island needs to be replaced. Will go with induction with downdraft and change island to one leve... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
jezcat4376さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Can I use a drop in kitchen sink with stone countertop - I love my white cast iron drop in kitchen sink. It is in great condition Can I re-use it with quartz or granite counters? I currently have F... 続きを読む
    コメント 7 件
jezcat4376さんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 1 件
jezcat4376さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Bathroom wallpaper help - I have a very small master bath which I would like to gut, but cant do right now. The counter is dark green corian with a white bowl and the... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
jezcat4376さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Anyone made vanity backsplash 6-7" tall with cambria - Most bathroom bs are 4". Anyone use cambria and make 6-7" high?
    コメント 1 件