5 件の投稿
Jess Marvelさんがディスカッションをはじめました
What to do with small Entryway?! - I'd like to make our entry way more inviting, but besides putting down a rug and a few pictures I'm kind of stuck. The problem is the floor ... 続きを読む
    コメント 11 件
Jess Marvelさんがディスカッションをはじめました
What's all over my Japanese Maple tree?! - The underside of our Japanese maple tree is riddled with these tiny bugs, that to me, look like fungus gnats? They're also all over the stem... 続きを読む
    コメント 4 件
Jess Marvelさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Curb Appeal Help Please!!! - My Husband and I just moved into our new house. We are in a very nice neighborhood but our home is the ugly one on the block. The front part... 続きを読む
    コメント 14 件
Jess Marvelさんがディスカッションをはじめました
We're the ugly house on the block - My husband and I just moved into a 1920's American foursquare. The front of the house, or nicer looking part of the house faces an alleyway.... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 11 件
Jess Marvelさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Bad tile job?! Am I crazy?! - We are currently going back and fourth with our contractor trying to get what we consider some not so great tile/grouting/caulking jobs rect... 続きを読む
    コメント 33 件