4 件の投稿
jenopさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Seeking area rug input and a Chair Decision - I think 5x8 is the right size. Distance from outer edge of one chair to the other is about 7', but since they are angled the inner corners ... 続きを読む
    コメント 6 件
jenopさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Suggestions on size and color for a new rug - Sage trim, wide plank floors, brick surround. . . i love it all, but I think this rug has breathed its last, and is perhaps too small for th... 続きを読む
    コメント 6 件
jenopさんがディスカッションをはじめました
New rug? And how do I make this mantle grow up? - I think this rug has breathed its last, and is perhaps too small for the space, anyway. Suggestions on colors and dimensions for a new rug? ... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
jenopさんがディスカッションをはじめました
What type of plant is the upright flower on the coffee table? Is it fo - Live ? Silk? In water or soil? They are beautiful in their natural simplicity and the deep scarlet is stunning!
    コメント 1 件