45 件の投稿
Jenni Jamesさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Love the Hangers - Where are they from…please?
    コメント
Jenni Jamesさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Paint, shutters, bring up to date. - How can I make this house be up to date?
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 41 件
Jenni Jamesさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント
Jenni Jamesさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Barstools are lovely - Where did you find them?
「いいね!」1 件    コメント
Jenni Jamesさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Hello: what brand of tub is this? - I need a smaller tub....
    コメント
Jenni Jamesさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Has anyone used NHance - Wood refinishing done right? - It looks pretty interesting...and lower cost than traditional remodels. Of course painting is always cheaper...just wondering about the qual... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
Jenni Jamesさんがディスカッションをはじめました
can I put these chairs w this table ? - These 6 chairs are inherited. I would like to put them with a lighter table in my condo. Thanks!
    コメント 17 件
Jenni Jamesさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント
Jenni Jamesさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Dining Table - nice size for condo - Where can I find one? Love the size!
    コメント
Jenni Jamesさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Same drape along the entire wall or treat windows differently - This is our new condo in a resort area. I want long casual flowing drapes on rings on the sliding glass doors. Should I continue them on t... 続きを読む
    コメント 76 件
もっと見る...