5 件の投稿
jennifwさんがディスカッションをはじめました
DCS Range - switch out grill/griddle? - We remodeled our kitchen and installed the DCS 48" 5-burner range with griddle. Does anyone know if I can swap out the griddle for a g... 続きを読む
    コメント
jennifwさんがディスカッションをはじめました
House shaking - who to call - I have a 1936 cottage. At some point, the previous owners built a 2nd story in the attic space. They built it on top of the 2x6 ceiling jois... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 20 件
jennifwさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Insulation for vaulted ceiling? - We just popped a shed dormer to a gable to gain some headroom below. We are planning to leave the ceiling vaulted, giving us nearly 11 feet ... 続きを読む
    コメント 7 件
jennifwさんがディスカッションをはじめました
another bouncy floor follow-up question - Thanks for the responses a few days ago about my bouncy floor that I need to repair from the top down. (from the 2nd floor, not a basement).... 続きを読む
    コメント 5 件
jennifwさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Bouncy floor - repair from top? - I have a 1930's cottage with a 2nd story addition that was done in 1990. The 2nd floor has always been bouncy. We had some water damage and ... 続きを読む
    コメント 4 件