9 件の投稿
Jennifer Moslanderさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Concrete Color? - What did you use to achieve the color on the bench? It looks fantastic!
「いいね!」1 件    コメント
Jennifer Moslanderさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Retaining wall? - Can you tell me what the stone type is on the retaining wall?
「いいね!」1 件    コメント
Jennifer Moslanderさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Fabric help PLEASE - Can anyone tell me the name of this fabric and the brand. My local fabric store no longer carries it and I need more to finish my project.
    コメント 1 件
Jennifer Moslanderさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 1 件
Jennifer Moslanderさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Love the mantle - Can you tell me what the wood type is and the stain color?
    コメント 2 件
Jennifer Moslanderさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Limestone veneer help - I'm refacing the fireplace in my living room. Does anyone have detailed installation info? I'd like to try to do myself.
    コメント 13 件
Jennifer Moslanderさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Limestone veneer installation help - I'm refacing my fireplace in the living room. Does anyone have detailed instructions on how to install it? I'd like to try to do it myself.
    コメント
Jennifer Moslanderさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Love the vent hood - Can you tell me where I can get this?
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 1 件