4 件の投稿
Jennifer Cabibiさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Velvet Sofa - What is your opinion and/or experience with velvet sofas? I have a dog and people over often.. Is it a bad idea to get a velvet sofa? From w... 続きを読む
    コメント 5 件
Jennifer Cabibiさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Living Room with Grey Hardwood Floors - I am having the hardest time choosing a color palette for my living room. I have a cream/ivory color couch and can't seem to find any showro... 続きを読む
    コメント 10 件
Jennifer Cabibiさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Mirrored Shelves... How do I decorate this!? - I'm not the greatest at grouping and decorating shelves. How would you decorate this? Our color palette is terracotta and navy!
    コメント 7 件
Jennifer Cabibiさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Resell decor? - I recently redecorated my home and have lots of home decorations that I do not know what to do with. They are of good quality and purchased ... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件