5 件の投稿
Jenn Keatingさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Hanging Polo Mallets - I need advice! I have two polo mallets that I am hoping to hang on the wall, but I don't know HOW to hang them. Do you have any suggestions ... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
Jenn Keatingさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Hoping for Color Ideas for a Mudroom/Playroom - We are looking for a new color for our mudroom/playroom. We are looking at a mainly coastal palette, but I'm having a hard time selecting a ... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
Jenn Keatingさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Need Help with Curb Appeal for a Converted Motel - Hi everyone- I'm hoping that you might be able to help me with a few ideas. We are looking to make a big change to the boring exterior of ou... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 9 件
Jenn Keatingさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Looking for Curb Appeal for converted motel - Hi everyone- I'm hoping that you might be able to help me with a few ideas. We are looking to make a big change to the boring exterior of ou... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
Jenn Keatingさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Really Boring Bathroom! - Can you help? What would you do with this bathroom? I've tossed the idea of painting and doing a board and batten wall, or maybe staining th... 続きを読む
    コメント 4 件