10 件の投稿
jenfbcさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Stain color - What is the brand/name of the stain on the porch columns?
    コメント 1 件
jenfbcさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Shutter sizing help - My husband is going to build shutters for my windows. Can you all help me with what the proper sizing would be? I know that the shutters w... 続きを読む
    コメント 14 件
jenfbcさんがディスカッションをはじめました
White exterior choices - We will be repainting our home soon, and I'm looking for the perfect white paint color. We can purchase Sherwin Williams and Benjamin Moore... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
jenfbcさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Botanical Origin Fabric Softener - Has anyone tried this? I'm looking for a plant based softener to replace the Method Ginger Mango since I can't find it anymore.
    コメント 1 件
jenfbcさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Help identifying paint colors - Would anyone be willing to help me figure out what trim and door color are being used in this photo? I've tried searching multiple ways, bu... 続きを読む
    コメント 4 件
jenfbcさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Cheer Powder alternative - I'm having a hard time finding Cheer powder. I've tried Walmart, Target, Amazon, an internet search, and I'm not having any luck. What oth... 続きを読む
    コメント 37 件
jenfbcさんがディスカッションをはじめました
STPP and septic systems? - Can anyone tell me if STPP is safe to use with traditional septic systems? I don't want to add anything to the laundry that would mess up m... 続きを読む
    コメント 4 件
jenfbcさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Laundry for dummies... - Hello. I am embarrassed to say, I'm a 36 year old professional woman who doesn't have a clue about laundry. Growing up my mother just used... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 7 件
jenfbcさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Need mop recommendation please - We just moved into a new home with luxury vinyl plank flooring. At my previous home I used a Swiffer wet jet to mop the tile. What type of... 続きを読む
    コメント 5 件
jenfbcさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Curtain rod for fiberglass door? - Our new home has fiberglass exterior doors, and I would like to put some type of curtain or shade on the two back doors. I read on Thermatr... 続きを読む
    コメント 7 件