17 件の投稿
Jen Dさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Bed! - Love this bed! Can you give me an estimate on price please?
    コメント
Jen Dさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Lake - Please tell me the name of the beautiful blue paint color?
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 3 件
Jen Dさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Floors - Can you please tell me the color of the floors? Beautiful! Thank you!
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 5 件
Jen Dさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Vanities - Beautiful bathroom. May I ask what the measurements are of each vanity?
    コメント
Jen Dさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Chairs - Love the swivel chairs! Can you please share who the manufacturer is?
    コメント
Jen Dさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Chair - Who manufactures this chair? Love it. Looking for our new lake house
    コメント 1 件
Jen Dさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Paint - May I please have paint color info? Thank you!
「いいね!」1 件    コメント
Jen Dさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Room dimensions - Can you give me the dimensions of the entire room/closet? Thank you.
    コメント
Jen Dさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Side chairs - Where can I find the two chairs in the foreground? Thx
    コメント 1 件
Jen Dさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Countertops - Can you give me information on the countertops? They're beautiful!
    コメント
もっと見る...