14 件の投稿
Jen Konsさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Wallpaper - Can anyone tell me if you know where this wallpaper is from?
    コメント 1 件
Jen Konsさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Thrō lampshade - I absolutely love this lamp shade! It is navy and taupe/beige. Unfortunately I bought the last one and I am looking for a duplicate. Bought ... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
Jen Konsさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Stencil - I really want this! Anyone know where I can find it?
「いいね!」1 件    コメント
Jen Konsさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Where can I find this? - I want to do this! Has anyone seen it before?
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 1 件
Jen Konsさんがディスカッションをはじめました
How can I do this ready made? - I live in a contemporary home with our master as a loft. It is small. I would like to do something similar to this to maximize storage. Ide... 続きを読む
    コメント
Jen Konsさんがディスカッションをはじめました
New Exterior - We moved in with cedar siding. Everything was stained "orange" cedar. The cost of replacement was insane. So instead we painted and hired so... 続きを読む
「いいね!」 8 件    コメント 6 件
Jen Konsさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Kitchen window - I love these big beautiful picture windows above my kitchen sink. As you can see they are offset of the sink. I have a modern home with grey... 続きを読む
    コメント 13 件
Jen Konsさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Wallpaper - What book is this from?
    コメント
Jen Konsさんがディスカッションをはじめました
「いいね!」 2 件    コメント
Jen Konsさんがディスカッションをはじめました
counter sink - Is this cultured marble?
    コメント 1 件
もっと見る...