17 件の投稿
Jemma Perryさんがディスカッションをはじめました
front door & approach - We inherited this front door when we moved in 4 years ago - although it is wonderfully draughty proof the style and colour are so wrong for ... 続きを読む
    コメント 12 件
Jemma Perryさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Front door & entry way - we inherited this front door when we moved into this pretty Devon village. However I loathe the style and design of this door. But it is ext... 続きを読む
    コメント
Jemma Perryさんがディスカッションをはじめました
can you identify this wallpaper? - can anyone tell me the brand/name of this wallpaper - it looks like Harlequin to me, )similar to the hummingbird design of years ago) but I... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
Jemma Perryさんがディスカッションをはじめました
A stripe or plain linen blinds? They - Blackout blinds are already installed in the recessed windows - I’d like linen to soften the project. Also the lamp patterns are very busy. ... 続きを読む
    コメント 4 件
Jemma Perryさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Blinds In or Out of Recess? - Black out blinds are already installed within the window recesses - I want to hang fabric Roman blinds - should these also go in the recess?... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
Jemma Perryさんがディスカッションをはじめました
what fabric won’t fight the shades?! - Much as I love the bedside lamps and shades, I’m now stumped how to tackle fabric for blinds which won’t fight with shades. Maybe just neutr... 続きを読む
    コメント 6 件
Jemma Perryさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Sofa back/scatter cushions - What is the fabric (gold?) used on the large sofa scatter cushions?
    コメント
Jemma Perryさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Furnishings - What are the sofa details - brand/colour and the rug? Great scheme!
    コメント 3 件
Jemma Perryさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Paint colours - Would you tell me what the paint on the walls is please - brand/colours.
    コメント 1 件
Jemma Perryさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Wall colour - What is the paint brand and colour used on the walls and ceiling here?
    コメント
もっと見る...