4 件の投稿
Jeff Williamsさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Palm planting suggestions in 9b - I have 3 queen palms in my front yard that I want plant around. Two of them about 12 feet apart on one side of the yard, and the other by it... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
Jeff Williamsさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Allamanda question for Central Florida 9b - I recently went to Fred's Market Restaurant in Lake Mary and while sitting outside waiting for a table I noticed a shrub (small tree) that w... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
Jeff Williamsさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Spacing Citrus trees in yard - I'm in Central Florida and I bought a Tangelo tree from Costco because I love me some honeybells. I also bought a tangerine tree to use for ... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
Jeff Williamsさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Please help design my Florida landscape (9b) - Just moved into this Central Florida home and don't know what to do with the landscape. The house faces west and gets heavy afternoon sun. F... 続きを読む
    コメント 6 件