6 件の投稿
Jeff Schneiderさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Upcycling advice on this wall unit - Hi all, I need some upcycling advice - recently bought a property and previous owner left this monstrosity behind. I do like the upper part... 続きを読む
    コメント 6 件
Jeff Schneiderさんがディスカッションをはじめました
PVC conservatory: options for noise reduction and reducing heat loss? - Hi everyone, I have a PVC conservatory and am looking to address two concerns at once - reducing the noise from rain and preventing as much... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
Jeff Schneiderさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Replacing immersion boiler with Sunamp UniQ Heat Batteries? - Hi, I'd like to get some feedback on what options I have for my hot water needs. My situation: I live along in a one bed property (shower ... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
Jeff Schneiderさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Colour scheme help needed - Hi everyone, trying to figure out what colour schemes could work for my living room: current wooden flooring shown on attached picture, and... 続きを読む
    コメント 6 件
Jeff Schneiderさんがディスカッションをはじめました
conservatory ideas needed - Hi guys, Juts bought this flat with a 4x3m conservatory which i want to a multi functional area. I live alone, so would use it to work durin... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
Jeff Schneiderさんがディスカッションをはじめました
what type of flooring is this - Hi, i’m completely unfamiliar with flooring and pricing. What type of flooring is this on the picture and what could be the cost of buying i... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件