41 件の投稿
Gina Andersonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Love this wallpaper and paint colour! - If anyone knows sources I'd be glad :)
    コメント 1 件
Gina Andersonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Large galley kitchen with big blank wall! Help! - I originally had an oil painting on this wall but felt it looked a bit lost! Any good ideas what else I could do? It's the first thing you s... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 6 件
Gina Andersonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Original fireplace - replace or keep? - We're part way through renovations of our 1930s house, and had originally planned to rip out this gas fireplace and put in an open fire with... 続きを読む
    コメント 45 件
Gina Andersonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Vaulted ceiling - how high to paint? - Our bedroom has a vaulted ceiling and I'm planning on having the walls in Dix Blue and the ceiling white. However the ceiling is vaulted two... 続きを読む
「いいね!」 3 件    コメント 26 件
Gina Andersonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Walk through dressing area - I've posted about this area before, and hoping to get some more advice on how to use it! I really wanted a separate dressing room but we co... 続きを読む
    コメント 6 件
Gina Andersonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Painting beams with wall paint? - I've started painting these beams with eggshell paint but it's taking forever, and the ceiling needs painting too! If I put primer on them, ... 続きを読む
    コメント 5 件
Gina Andersonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Difficult curved window - how to do curtains? - Hello all, I have a difficult window to deal with in my nursery. The window is curved (five flat panes) and on both sides goes right into a ... 続きを読む
    コメント 15 件
Gina Andersonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Mixture of handles and knobs in kitchen - does my plan look OK? - I'm trying to finalise my kitchen design (Studio Green shaker doors, brass plinth & handles, white marble Silestone worktops & splas... 続きを読む
    コメント 23 件
Gina Andersonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Where should the tiles stop in my en-suite bathroom? - Here is a plan of our bathroom which I am having problems with. The plan (as shown) was to have a shower tray which measured 1500x800mm. Th... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
Gina Andersonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Kitchen hardware supplier - Hello all, trying to finalise my kitchen so I can order it! I am intending to have dark green cupboards with some unusual handles. I love th... 続きを読む
    コメント 6 件
もっと見る...