6 件の投稿
Jdub4040さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Help me find this blue tile - I saw this tile this summer in a bathroom on a remodeled home tour. Does anyone know what the tile is? I would love to use it in our powder ... 続きを読む
「いいね!」 2 件    コメント 6 件
Jdub4040さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Poll: choose tile for master bath - Please excuse that my camera made the 12”x24” piece of tile in the upper right of the poll pictures look so white. They all actually do have... 投票する
    コメント 4 件    投票 21 票
Jdub4040さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Back splash - help with matching quartz and Alabster cabinets - Hello, I keep typing up this post and it won't go through so I'm going to try it with just one picture at a time. Forgive me if this is a do... 続きを読む
    コメント 13 件
Jdub4040さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Posts aren't going through - Hello, I keep trying to make a post and it's not going through. Could I be trying to upload too many pictures? I wanted to ask for help cho... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
Jdub4040さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Love the layout of the kitchen! - Do you have the dimensions on the length of each wall of the "L"? Thanks!
    コメント
Jdub4040さんがディスカッションをはじめました
L-shaped kitchen help! - We have bought a new (old) home and will be renovating it and moving in once it's complete! We are so excited as we've always loved this hou... 続きを読む
    コメント 9 件