5 件の投稿
Jenniferさんがディスカッションをはじめました
How wide is the aisle in your walk-in pantry? - How wide is the aisle in your walk-in pantry? I am trying to determine how much space I need to allow for the walkway area. For reference... 続きを読む
    コメント 14 件
Jenniferさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Converting dining room to walk-in pantry & butler's pantry - I am considering eliminating my dining room so I can use the space as a walk-in pantry with spare fridge/freezer, a butler's pantry and an a... 続きを読む
    コメント 50 件
Jenniferさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Need help with a long narrow kitchen - I have been attempting to make room in my kitchen remodel for a large 6-8 foot island but our space isn't large enough to make that work wit... 続きを読む
    コメント 30 件
Jenniferさんがディスカッションをはじめました
How can I improve this U-shape layout? - I used the IKEA planner to come up with this U-shaped layout for my kitchen. It is my very amateur attempt so I am certain there is room fo... 続きを読む
    コメント 17 件
Jenniferさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Need kitchen remodel layout help, please. Sketches and pics included! - Hi! I am new to posting here but I have been reading along for a while. I am in the beginning stages of planning my kitchen remodel. Well, r... 続きを読む
    コメント 8 件