14 件の投稿
jdjd99さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Access panel for shower valve - We are remodeling a bathroom and adjacent laundry room. On the back side of the wall with the shower will be a countertop with sink in the l... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
jdjd99さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Height for light switch in bathroom - We are remodeling a bathroom. The tile wainscoting around the sink will go up to 44". This is in the middle of the existing light switc... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
jdjd99さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Opinions on small bath layout/fixtures - Tell me what you think. The two main differences are that two have a wall mounted medicine cabinet, ledge below, and asymmetric single sconc... 投票する
    コメント    投票 6 票
jdjd99さんがディスカッションをはじめました
I love the wall tile! - Could you please provide the name/color of the wall tile and manufacturer? I wanted to use something like it in my guest bathroom, and I lov... 続きを読む
    コメント
jdjd99さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Advice on height of wall tile for a shower - Hello everyone. I am getting ready to remodel a guest bath and would like some opinions on how high to go with the wall tile for the shower.... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 6 件
jdjd99さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Need help with rug choice in living room - We are shopping for some new furniture for our living room that was just outfitted with a beautiful grand piano. I have selected the couch (... 投票する
    コメント 1 件    投票 9 票
jdjd99さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Paint color - What color is the paint on the dark wall? It's gorgeous.
「いいね!」1 件    コメント
jdjd99さんがディスカッションをはじめました
building bookcases- plywood thickness - We are building some built-in bookcases in our living room, and I was wondering what thickness plywood to use for the sides- 3/4", 5/8&... 続きを読む
    コメント 11 件
jdjd99さんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント
jdjd99さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Need help choosing a white sink - We are remodeling our kitchen, and I'd like a white undermount sink. I am fond of the Blanco Silgranit sinks, but worry the slightly grainy ... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
もっと見る...