20 件の投稿
Jack Devinさんがディスカッションをはじめました
curtains curtains curtains - Hi. The room is absolutely lovely! Can you tell me where the curtains came from? I find nice curtains are so hard to find Thanks !!
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 1 件
Jack Devinさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Window - wow! - Great window! Who makes it and where can I buy it? Thank you!
    コメント
Jack Devinさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Living with the old - Redoing our dining room. In laws gave us this break front when we first got married. How can we update it without ruining it. I was thinkin... 続きを読む
    コメント
Jack Devinさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Privacy...and other questions - Not sure what to do here. This is my side door to the deck. Would like to be able to see clearly out the window and let the sun in during t... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 12 件
Jack Devinさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Lights lights lights - Hi everyone! What do you think? Do I add 2 or 3 mini pendants over the sink? The window space measures 54" inside. I'm having recessed li... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 25 件
Jack Devinさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Pendant lights - Love the lights! Would you tell us where they are from please? Thanks!
「いいね!」1 件    コメント
Jack Devinさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Pendants, color, backsplash oh my! - Finally got my floor down (12x24 gray porcelain tile) and my counter top (silestone - also predominately grey family) Need ideas on 1-ba... 続きを読む
    コメント 21 件
Jack Devinさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Centerpiece - Beautiful centerpiece. I assume they are not real. Where are they purchased from please?
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 2 件
Jack Devinさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Valance - Gorgeous valance - where is it from please?
    コメント 1 件
Jack Devinさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Lightning - Where can I find the pendant light please?
    コメント
もっと見る...