8 件の投稿
jcaldeiraさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Source for Plastic Planting Bags - I'm planting fruit trees that have strong vertical roots such as mango, cashew and avocado and want to plant them tall bags so that the tap ... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
jcaldeiraさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Tropical 'Plum'? - A few days ago I visited an Agriculture Department research station where they sell young fruit trees. I bought some robusta coffee, tea, ca... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
jcaldeiraさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Citrus Quality in the Tropics - Is the quality of citrus fruit grown in a hot-humid tropical environment really much worse that that grown in the more temperate zones? I r... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
jcaldeiraさんがディスカッションをはじめました
My small farm - First, I want to thank the generous contributors to this forum who have helped me grow citrus, meaning not only those who responded to my po... 続きを読む
    コメント 9 件
jcaldeiraさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Citrus branching - My citrus trees are cleft grafted approximately 6 inches above soil level, and branch out at 6"-10" with several trunks. In contra... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
jcaldeiraさんがディスカッションをはじめました
How to Accelarate Fruiting? - Due to biosecurity concerns, I am unable to obtain scion wood for some citrus varieties I want to grow. However, I can obtain polyembryonic ... 続きを読む
    コメント 6 件
jcaldeiraさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Unfertilized Citrus Seedlings? - Many of the rootstock seeds I plant come up with two shoots and have two separate taproots. Are both of these fertilized, or is one a geneti... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
jcaldeiraさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Grafting Mandarin - I've had no success grafting Satsuma Mandarin onto a rough lemon rootstock. All my other grafts (Meyer Lemon, Seedless Lime, Navel Orange, R... 続きを読む
    コメント 4 件