5 件の投稿
Jc Nashさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Question about hardwood floor gap separation on ends of some boards - Should I be concerned? White Oak 3/4" hardwood. This is a new build, that we've been in for several months. To be honest, I can't say i... 続きを読む
    コメント
Jc Nashさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Where do the designers go for inspiration? - Houzz has been my go-to for all things relating to design, my question is about where the design professionals resource their ideas from? D... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 8 件
Jc Nashさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Which style of home would you choose? - We have decided to ditch the idea of a total renovation on our farmhouse and build a new home on 4 acres behind it, in rural North Carolina.... 続きを読む
    コメント 19 件
Jc Nashさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント
Jc Nashさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Black Window frames and mullions - What is your opinion of the black window frames and mullions? I love them, and am considering using them in our 1938 farmhouse renovation. D... 続きを読む
    コメント 13 件