5 件の投稿
jcandcoreyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Number of can lights? - Lovely design!!! We are currently building a new house in NC, and we will have coffered ceilings in our great room. We are also using ca... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
jcandcoreyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Beautiful great room! I love this house, and we are using many of the features in our design in NC. We are designing our great room very m... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 3 件
jcandcoreyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Beautiful bath with very clean lines. I can't tell from the photo...did you use regular 3x6 white subway tiles or a larger size? Also, wha... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 5 件
jcandcoreyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
This closet is gorgeous! Do you know the dimensions by chance? We are in the early stages of building, and I would love to know how this s... 続きを読む
「いいね!」 2 件    コメント 10 件
jcandcoreyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
This entire residence is gorgeous...we are in the beginning stages of building in NC, and I just love everything about this house. Would yo... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件