11 件の投稿
Julie Belisleさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Plant reccommendation - Hello, Looking for a recommendation. What can I plant to cover the area in yellow? -Zone 9b -Northern California -Area in complete shade unt... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
Julie Belisleさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Tree Identification - Can someone identify the type of maple this is? Thank you! Julie
    コメント 3 件
Julie Belisleさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Tree identification - I believe this tree is a Japanese Maple. Can someone tell me the exact name? thanks, Julie
    コメント 3 件
Julie Belisleさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Landscaping around fountain - Hello. Can some recommend plants and flowers to place around my water fountain? I'm thinking something tall around the back and shorter in... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 5 件
Julie Belisleさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Narrow hedge? - Hello- Any recommendations on a narrow hedge I can grow along this fence? I would like it to grow about a foot above the fence for privacy. ... 続きを読む
    コメント 9 件
Julie Belisleさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Need recommendation for Evergreen Privacy wall - Hello- Can you recommend a fast growing evergreen shrub that will grow narrow and tall along fence line behind both sides of my hot tub? app... 続きを読む
    コメント 20 件
Julie Belisleさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Slate patio - Hello I recently pressure washed my slate patio. Can someone recommend a sealer?
    コメント 5 件
Julie Belisleさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Kitchen Paint Color - help please - I want to paint the kitchen but I'm not sure what color goes with my granite and cabinets. I just know I do not like this green. Any help is... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 9 件
Julie Belisleさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Need recommendations for small kitchen table - Hello - We just moved in to a new house with a small area for a table. I'm a little stumped in the type of table to get. I plan to only have... 続きを読む
「いいね!」 2 件    コメント 5 件
Julie Belisleさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Carpet / Paint recommendations - Hello. We just bought a house and plan to paint the entire inside and replace the carpet on the stairs and upstairs hall and bedrooms. We ... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
もっと見る...